You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cooper&Hunter, Astoria Series, 30,000 BTU, 230V, 20 SEER Ductless Mini Split AC/Heater with Installation kit
PLEASE NOTE THE DROPDOWN MENU!
SINGLE ZONE PRICES DEPEND ON THE LENGTH OF THE INSTALLATION KIT.
With its high efficiency/high SEER compressor and auto swing louvers, this newest model Cooper & Hunter ductless mini split will both heat and cool your home or office. The DC inverter heat pump pulls heat from the air down to temperatures as low as -13°F!
- Cooper&Hunter Astoria Series (Latest Model, 2022 Release) 30,000 BTU, 230V, 20 SEER, Wall Mount Ductless Mini Split AC/Heater
- Pre-Charged with refrigerant. 208-230V/60Hz/1Ph, ETL Intertek Approved, AHRI Certified
- Works for heating with ambient temperature up to -13F°
- This model features Auto-Swing for vertical and horizontal louvers that helps to distribute air flow evenly and larger air inlet and outlet for an improved air circulation.
- High-Frequency Racer Technology: Enables compressor to reach maximum speed within 6 seconds on start up.
- High Efficiency Pipes: 54 teeth to increase heat exchange.
- Intelligent Dusting Switch: Reverses the fan to clean dust, sand, and other debris from the coil.
- Built-in WiFi. Easily turn your units ON and OFF, set the temperature for each room, alternate between C° and F°, switch modes, and adjust the fan speed using the remote mobile app.
- Revolutionary design offers convenient disassembly & maintenance with an easy-to-remove fan blower. E-Box and PCB located in the front of the unit with a cover kickstand providing easy access for a service or diagnostics.
- Ready for the installation: Includes 25ft Installation Kits for each air handler with Pre-Flared and Insulated Copper Line Set, Communication Wires between Indoor and Outdoor, Small Accessories and a Drainage Extension. This is not a DIY equipment, professional installation is required.
Cooper&Hunter Limited Warranty terms are available if the product is registered within 60 days of installation. THE UNIT(S) MUST BE INSTALLED BY A LICENSED HVAC PROFESSIONAL FOR VALID WARRANTY. Registration can be completed online or by phone.
IMPORTANT DELIVERY INFORMATION: Please be kindly informed that this air conditioner, due to its weight and shipping restrictions, is shipped palletized with an arranged freight service and requires an appointment for delivery.
To avoid delays, please ensure that the provided phone number in the order details is a current number where you can be reached. You can also contact the carrier directly and refer to your tracking number to set up a date and time for your appointment.
We will prepare your order within 24 hours if it’s received on a weekday (before noon). Orders are shipped in one to two business days. Transit time is between 3 to 6 business days, although exceptions apply. We email tracking information once your purchase is shipped.
FULL SYSTEMS SHIPPED VIA LTL WILL HAVE VARIED TRANSIT TIME FOR WESTERN STATES. INSPECT YOUR MERCHANDISE BEFORE SIGNING: Please inspect your boxes thoroughly when you receive them. They should arrive shrink-wrapped and on a pallet. If you notice any damages or imperfections (e.g. crushed box or forklift hole), please write comments on the receipt before signing for delivery, no matter how small damages seem. Contact us immediately to assist you.
Cooper & Hunter
DETAILED PRODUCT BOOKLETS:
Click Here to see the OLMO Alpic Eco Series Booklet
Click Here to see the C&H Sophia Series Multi Zone Booklet
Click Here to see the C&H Sophia Series Single Zone Booklet
Click Here to see the Mia NG Series Booklet
Click Here to see the C&H Hyper Heat Series (-22°F) Booklet
If you find your experience with us positive, please consider leaving us a review to help inform other customers!