You have no items in your shopping cart.
Cooper&Hunter 14,000 BTU SKU: CH-STLS-14AC portable heating and cooling dual hose system for improved efficiency and energy saving.
- COMPACT DUAL HOSE DESIGN: The hose-in-hose design combines intake and exhaust hoses in one. No more messy running tubes. Dual-hose versions operate more quickly as it has a more efficient air exchange process and more effective at cooling larger spaces than the single-hose variants.
- EFFICIENT COOLING AND HEATING - The latest model of Cooper&Hunter portable Duo hose AC/Heater has variable-speed inverter technology that cools and heats with considerably less electricity than traditional portable units.
- DESIGNED TO LAST - You are protected with 2y replacement warranty and a US-based technical support should you need any assistance.
- QUIET BUT POWERFUL OPERATION - Using an optimized air duct duo system and improved inverter compressor full cooling speed can be reached only in 5s. And, with only 42 dB of sound level this Cooper&Hunter Duo Hose portable air conditioner is a great fit for any bedroom or a living room.
- 4 IN 1 MULTI-FUNCTION - Cooper & Hunter Duo Hose Air Conditioner With Heat comes with 4 essential functions for all of your HVAC needs including cooling, heating, ventilation, & dehumidifying features combined all in one system.
- QUICK AND SIMPLE INSTALLATION - Everything you need for the installation is included in the box including the exhaust hoses, window bracket, and connectors. Bracket will fit vertical or horizontal windows from 20-46” wide with a minimum opening of 5.9”.
- EASY TO USE AND CLEAN - Pre-installed washable filter keeps the system from clogging the internal components. A clean filter alert will let you know when it’s time to vacuum or wash. A standard three-prong plug fits almost any outlet, and a 6’ power cord gives you placement flexibility.
IMPORTANT DELIVERY INFORMATION: Please be kindly informed that this air conditioner, due to its weight and shipping restrictions, is shipped palletized with an arranged freight service and requires an appointment for delivery.
To avoid delays, please ensure that the provided phone number in the order details is a current number where you can be reached. You can also contact the carrier directly and refer to your tracking number to set up a date and time for your appointment.
We will prepare your order within 24 hours if it’s received on a weekday (before noon). Orders are shipped in one to two business days. Transit time is between 3 to 6 business days, although exceptions apply. We email tracking information once your purchase is shipped.
FULL SYSTEMS SHIPPED VIA LTL WILL HAVE VARIED TRANSIT TIME FOR WESTERN STATES. INSPECT YOUR MERCHANDISE BEFORE SIGNING: Please inspect your boxes thoroughly when you receive them. They should arrive shrink-wrapped and on a pallet. If you notice any damages or imperfections (e.g. crushed box or forklift hole), please write comments on the receipt before signing for delivery, no matter how small damages seem. Contact us immediately to assist you.
Cooper & Hunter
DETAILED PRODUCT BOOKLETS:
Click Here to see the OLMO Alpic Eco Series Booklet
Click Here to see the C&H Sophia Series Multi Zone Booklet
Click Here to see the C&H Sophia Series Single Zone Booklet
Click Here to see the Mia NG Series Booklet
Click Here to see the C&H Hyper Heat Series (-22°F) Booklet